Mum’s Night Off
Vision Boards & Vino
- Do you feel like you have lost focus and motivation for the future?
- Are you sick of feeling like you are living your life on a hamster wheel?
- Are you a tired and exhausted Mum looking for an evening off?
Then this workshop is just what you are looking for.
Remember, Making Time For You Is Up To YOU!!
This workshop has been created to give you the space you need to design your future and create a vision board that will help you to stay motivated and focused on what you want.
Creating a vision board is a great way to get clear on your dreams and the goals you have for the future. Having a visual reminder keeps you motivated and focused and encourages you to turn your vision into your reality.
Mums Night off gives you:
* Space to dream about the future
* Time to get intentional on what you really want
* Your very own vision board to take home
* An evening off Mum duties
* Time to connect with like-minded women
* Refreshments (tea, coffee and biscuits or wine and light snacks)
* All materials to create your very own Vision Board
3 hours of relaxed but focused fun and creativity
where you will turn your dreams into goals.
Why not round up your mama friends and take a night off together.
This promises to be a light hearted and fun evening that will leave you motivated and focused on your future.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date in your area
Booking requires a minimum of 6 people and maximum of 12
Available in Kildare, Dublin and Meath areas